- No matter how much you applaud a jukebox, you have put another quarter in for an encore.
- A little bit of disagreement keeps the talk long.Too much agreement kills a conversation.
- He who marries a chicken soon gets henpecked.
- Man proposes, God disposes.
- Better be the lucky man than the lucky man's son.
- Hang a thief when he's young, an he'll no steal when he's auld.
- Him that's born to be hanged will never be drowned.
- She spend's money like a woman with no hands!!! .
- Like the wife's tongue, often better meant than timed.
- Marriages are all happy, it's having breakfast together that causes most of the trouble.
ponedjeljak, 16. prosinca 2013.
Ten Scottish proverbs
Objavio/la robert u 07:31